It was moments later that I got that infamous alert “You’ve Got Mail” and I excitedly clicked on the little envelope. I had my first response on the survey. It was from Techman, my son, who gets his wit and sense of humor from his father. I read his answers. I changed my wet pants and cleaned off my screen and keyboard I thought I would share them with you.
The Country Doctor has The Oracle, I give you Techman….
Let’s Play 20 Questions…Who are you?... Erase my answers and put in yours, then forward it along if you wish…
1. What kind of family did you grow up in?
2. What is your favorite childhood memory?
3. What is your five ear plan?
4. List five things you absolutely love?
5. List five things you absolutely hate?
6. What do you value most?
7. What are you passionate about?
8. What are you most proud of?
9. If you had an entire day to do whatever you wanted, what would it be?
10. Are you an outgoing person or more reserved?
11. Do people usually like you?
12. Have you ever been in love, if so how many times?
13. What are your fears, both silly and serious?
14. Do you have any regrets in life?
15. Is there anything about yourself that you would change or don’t like?
16. If a genie could grand you 3 wishes what would they be?
17. If you were president for a day, what law would you want to enact?
18. What are your political views?
19. How do you stand on abortion?
20. How do you stand on religion?