Friday, November 11, 2011

It's Been Awhile

The text conversation went something like this.




Gladys: What are you wearing tonight? I’m trying to figure out how to transition from wedding to club

Lola: Me too. I’m starting out in plain black dress right now.

Gladys: Well, I’m behind the camera so I’m not sure how dressed up I’ll be.

Silence, for a very long period of time.

Gladys: You still haven’t told me what to wear to the hip disco.

Lola: Wear whatever you want. I’m probably just going to wear my black dress.

Gladys: So I take it by my lingo you can’t tell I haven’t been to a night club in a while. Do they still do the Hustle?

Silence



Anyone have a jumpsuit and some platform shoes I can borrow?

1 comment:

LisaPie said...

I don't think Lola is getting your humor. Heee!

But I do! And I have missed your stories. Keep 'em coming, Gladys.