Friday, March 26, 2010

Gladys Has Smelly Random Thoughts

It is Friday again and time for Mrs. 4444 to present her Friday Fragments. Go on go over read her fragments, link yours and have a big old fragmented party. Then go on over to Ann Again and Again for your weekly Virtual Girls Night Out. Have a drink, even if it’s just water, read some stories and partake in her game. Also link your Friday to her Friday.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
I was wondering if all those senators and congressmen getting these death threats have just started getting them or have gotten them all along? I mean I remember the 60’s when they were getting shot, not just yelled at.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Have you ever wondered why when you move pack all your things into boxes and the store said box in the very back of the packed storage that is the one that you need first?


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We are currently living in our RV with our three dogs. Let me give you a word of advice. Never feed your boxer with a sensitive tummy hamburger drippings when you know you will be confined in a very small space together.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On a similar note, because we are no longer on ten acres we are taking the dogs on more frequent walks. When I say more frequent walks I mean 3 or 4 a day. Now I am a conscientious dog owner and when my dog defecates I feel obliged to pick it up. Only Mr. Runningman please give me time to get my plastic baggie thingy out of the dogbone roller up dillybog before you step right in the middle of a large pile of boxer who has eaten hamburger drippings poo.



$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Finally but not lastly it is also Happy Hour Friday over at the RX Bambi. She hosts Happy Hour Friday so go on over and tell us what makes you happy.

Here are some things that make me happy.


That I'm married to this guy and not
Tiger Woods or Jessie James

The fact that it's spring even though my allergies are killing me.

I am happy that even though it's spring I have not had one of
these as a visitor on my porch.

Now go on and be good to one another and remember thoughts become things, think good ones.

7 comments:

5 Kids With Disabilities said...

Great random thoughts! I like random thoughts best because I can easily understand and appreciate them. If it is a long post, I have to think too hard and on Friday, that is difficult.
Lindsey Petersen

Ann Harrison said...

I will do my very best to think good thoughts Gladys!

Thanks for being at the VGNO :->

j said...

*cringe* over the visitor picture! I do not like critters that slither.

Thinking good thoughts!

Couture Allure Vintage Fashion said...

Thank you for adding a bit of levity to my day. I can always count on you, Gladys!

Carolee Hollenback said...

Hey, I'm looking to live in an RV, at least part time for now!

Have you seen my new blog?

www.athomeonwheels.com

Visiting from VGNO

kanishk said...

that is difficult.
home jobs without registration

Jaime said...

if i had one of those things crawling around on my porch, you'd hear me screaming all the way out where you live!