Saturday, January 23, 2010

Gladys has Catistrophic Random Thoughts

It’s Saturday and I missed Mrs. 4444’s Friday Fragments. Go link your Friday to her Friday. It was also Virtual Girls Night Out over at Ann Again and Again. Grab a drink, do a little dance, get down tonight, get down tonight…. Or should I say last night, last night…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
First of all have you ever noticed that every thing is a catastrophe to news reporters? No really it rained here in Southern California this week and as the song goes… It never rains in California but man don’t they warn you, it pours man it pours.


Anyway it was a lot of rain and it was blowing really hard. There was water in the streets and trees blown down but to listen to the television and radio newscasters it was worse than Katrina and the end of the world.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


Speaking of doom and gloom did everyone watch the Telethon for Haiti that George Clooney orchestrated? Ok let’s talk a minute. Did he send out a message to everyone but Tom Hanks and John Stewart saying “wear the worst grubbiest clothes you own, oh and men don’t shave.” I swear Nicole Kidman and Brad Pitt shared the same blazer.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Speaking of Brad Pitt someone needs to get that dead rat off his face.

222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

I was standing in line at the grocery the other day when I noticed a mother struggling with a boy about eight years old and both were about 100 pounds over weight. He was cussing her and kicking her and generally throwing a royal fit.

The mother said “Johnny I don’t know what is wrong with you. What do you want? Do you want a cola? Do you want some pizza? I just don’t understand why you are acting this way.”

As I walked by I smiled at her and said “maybe you should look in the mirror.”

I won’t repeat what she said.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
One more thing why do I keep getting this kind of crap in my comments section?  Really at least this one wasn't for big busted asian women wanting nerdy tech guys.

Anonymous said...


Good day, sun shines!Good Day sun shines?  Is he calling ME sun shine or is he saying "Hey it's a good day the sun shines."

There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
Really?  You were unhappy missing knowledge?  Maybe you should talk to Bernie Madoff.  You were a dump?  Really?  What kind of dump?  I mean because in our language that can mean many things.  A place to distribute trash or it can mean a trashy place or maybe you are calling yourself a bowl movement.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
What grade did you make in English grammer?

Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real income.
From where did you start to take it up.  (sorry no way not to end it with a preposition) 

It's all about how to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.
I tell you what, why don't you shares it with me first.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
I may get interested if ther are such firms but will I?

Very much thank you for the spamming that I have uptaken from you.



&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Otin has stopped his Happy Hour Friday but Bambi RX has taken it up. Hopefully I’m not too late for that too.

These are the things that make me happy!


Telling this wonderful woman Happy 21st Birthday!







Having these guys for office mates


Lunch!

Now go out there and be good to one another.  Remember that thoughts become things, think good ones.

4 comments:

Mike said...

You are not too late for Bambi! She is always late herself lol!

I wonder why that telethon had to be so somber? I know that they are trying to raise money, but I think that a little bit of brightness would have kept people's attention a little more.

Suzy said...

When there are telethons for tragedies and Hollywood stars are involved, they are encouraged not to dress up nor to look hot or sexy as the media is obsessed with what they look like and who they're wearing.

Halle Berry was a perfect example of it last night. You don't notice how fabulous she looked because hopefully you're worrying about raising enough money for Haiti.

We're a strange breed here in Hollywood but we do have the whole media thing down to a science.

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong that I only noticed the "rack" on the weatherlady?

Mrs4444 said...

Better late than never, right? I absolutely love the pics of your dogs with the funny captions. I'm going to find a way to make these my favorite this week :)

Loved the weather fragment, too. Here's hoping you didn't slide into the ocean...