Friday, November 6, 2009

Gladys Has Dreamy Random Thoughts



Not only is it Friday again and time for Mrs. 4444 to present her Friday Fragments.


Which by the way I was one of her favorite fragmenters last week.  Go on go over read her fragments, link yours and have a big old fragmented party.

Then go on over to Ann Again and Again for your weekly Virtual Girls Night Out. Have a drink, even if it’s just water, read some stories and partake in her game. Also link your Friday to her Friday.
*********************************************

I had a blogger dream this week. What is a blogger dream you ask? Was I blogging in my dream? Was I being blogged about? No I dreamed that I was invited to a party at June Garden’s at Bye Bye Pie’s house. First of all there is a logistics problem. She lives on the east coast, I live on the west coast and I’ll be in Scotland afore ye. Anyway I went to a party at her house. I think it was a baby shower but I’m not sure. One of the games we played was you had to glue false eyelashes on each other. She glued mine on my boobs. Um, thanks for the fun June!


*************************************************

I had another dream this week that was disturbing. I was lost on a rocky hillside. It was cold and all I had on was a pair of shorts, a tank top and a scarf on my head. The wind was blowing really hard when all of a sudden it blew the scarf from my head. I was bald. Then from nowhere my mother, Nurse Meme, dressed in her starched white nurses uniform with her blue cape and nurses cap on her head came up to me. She made me sit behind a rock and told me she would be back for me. Do you think she was trying to put me back where they found me? (Go read Found Under A Rock)



################################################################

As you know from my post last week my sister from another mother, Chatty Cathy, had a heart cath this week. I am happy to report that they rotor-rootered her arteries and installed some stints and she is doing great.   So where the hell is my red princess phone?
****************************************************

Have you ever noticed no matter how much you pack for a trip you always forget something or need something you didn’t bring?


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overheard this week came when I was shopping at my local big box store.

Woman to husband: Oh Honey LOOK! They have their Christmas decorations out!

Husband: Didn’t we just celebrate Halloween?

Wife: Yes, but now it’s time for Christmas.

Husband: What happened to Thanksgiving?

Wife: Well you don’t put out as many Thanksgiving decorations.

Husband: What you mean there are no giant turkeys full of air to put on the front lawn?

Wife: No, not unless your planning on sitting out there.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You know what I hate? When you are in a crowded parking lot and you finally find your car, only your key doesn’t work. Then you realize it’s not your car.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Also and too Otin over at The Wizard of Otin hosts Happy Hour Friday. Go on over check out what makes him happy and link yourself up. Now here is what makes me happy.



Good Resturants


Shopping for just the right gift


Babies


All Generations together


Sunsets in new places
Now go on and be good to one another and remember thoughts become things, think good ones.

10 comments:

June Gardens said...

Could I get my false eyelashes back? Thanks.

Gladys said...

Well June it definitly puts a new spin on look into my eyes :)

Staci said...

Oh that made me laugh - once my sister and I left a store and went out and got in her car. Well, it looked like her car....it was her car's twin. Key didn't fit in that one either!

Anonymous said...

I had a dream once that I was a muffler...... I woke up exhausted

mub said...

I've done that with my keys too. I always get so mad and then I panic before I realize that I'm actually just kinda dumb and have the wrong car.

Jaime said...

that bra is hysterical! i don't really understand that 6 foot tall turkey. not that i have a lawn to put one on...

Twenty Four At Heart said...

Enjoyed all your fragments. I'd love a big turkey like that. I live at the end of a cul de sac ... it could stare down all my neighbors!

Ed & Jeanne said...

I also hate when you drive that other car home before realizing it...

Suzy said...

My little Yorkie used to climb into anyone's suitcase if they were packing. Since my sister and I traveled with him around the world, he just assumed he'd always go with.

Mrs4444 said...

Love the turkey-talk.

I have SO done that car confusion thing--it's embarrassing!