Saturday, July 4, 2009

Just and Observation and Happy 4th

Ok first of all I just re-read my last several days post. I have to apologize for the typos Also and too I noticed I make an awful lot of references to cartoons, especially Rocky and Bullwinkle. Can you guess what I watched growing up?

Then finally I wanted to say Happy 4th of July. It was 500 degrees here today in the shade and it hasn't cooled down much with the sun going down. Our fireworks are going off as I type and it made me remember I didn't wish everyone out there Happy Birthday to the United STATES.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet cousin,
Speaking of typos, is it
"Just AND Observation" or
"Just AN Observation"?
Cause, personally I think the
AND is more thought provoking.

Love ya and hope you had a nice holiday. When are you coming to hot as hell Texas? Now is the time for hibernating inside under the cooooool air conditioning and hearing your Aunt V complain about how cold I keep my house!
Hope to see you soon.
Hugs from Texas
Quirky Cousin

Mike said...

I watched underdog, as well as rocky and bullwinkle! LOL!

Bob said...

I do so miss Hans Conried: Snidely Whiplash, "Fractured Flickers", etc.

Anonymous said...

dunt worry about the tipos...we get it.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Happy 4th,to you, too! I agree with morethananelectrician. Dunt worry about the tipos. We do get it.

I didn't go outside to watch the fireworks this year because of the mosquito gangs that keep attacking me. I must be wearing rival mosquito gang colors, or something. I am an itchy bitchy.

Gladys said...

What ANOTHER TYPO???

Julie from JulieChats said...

Hope you had a great 4th and we all have the typos from time to time! Stopping by late from VGNO!

Crone and Bear It said...

Rocky and Bullwinkle are my favorites in the world except maybe for Marvin the Martian. I love 'em all. Come see me - I left a little surprise for you at my blog! Hugs!