Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What The....


The little light flashed and I excitedly went to read my emails. I admit, I'm like one of Pavlov's dogs. Ever since I was given this ding danged Crackberry if it beckons I pick it up. Now to be honest with you I as of yet have not figured out how to do anything more than make phone calls, read my email and if I'm lucky and push the right danged button I can retrieve voice mail. That is not what this is about. This is about an email I received from Falulah. I am not going to attach the entire email just the subject line and some pictures. I apologize in advance but this made me throw up a little in my mouth.
Here is the abbreviated version of the email:


Is She Crazy?










I guess I'll just keep my love handles after seeing this insanity.She had her ribs removed by a plastic surgeon.
Personally, I would have gone for the face lift..
Does anyone else think she looks suspiciously like?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ribs are SOOOO overrated.

Crackberries are NOT overrated.

Bob said...

My eyes! My eyes! How do I get rid of those images?

lagirl/sweetea said...

That's scarey!
Why would she do that to her body, yet leave her hair like that?
Tell me.
I wanna know!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God - Think of the poor children - That woman is probably someones grandmother

Kelley said...

I think I saw this woman on TV once. She and her husband are in to a corset fetish thing. Whatever she's done to her body probably can't be undone, but for the love of all that is sacred, could she please get make up lessons and new hair?

Anonymous said...

I was thinking more of Cruella d'Ville. Seems like a plastic surgeon could lose his license for doing a procedure like this.

rachaelgking said...

I've seen this woman on a TV special somewhere... INSANE. Absolutely INSANE!

Mrs4444 said...

Disgusting.

Girly Stuff said...

I could have lived my entire life without knowing this! Thanks Gladys!

I'm with Bob on this one.

Grease 6 times in one day? Jealous.

Suzy said...

Having worked and dated a plastic surgeon and had some upgrades myself, I can't believe any reputable Diplomate Dr. would have done that. She might have gone to South America, where they will attach your legs to your head if you have the money.

Gross.

terri said...

What people won't do in the name of vanity. I've seen these before and they still gross me out.

Yes. She's crazy.